Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 9

I was just tagged on facebook with this post, and I decided it was the blog post for tonight. I started this blog to remind myself of how random acts of kindness can change my attitude. I am humbled that people read this thing, and then share with me their random acts received. Thank you Robyn!

I thought of you today when I was the recipient of two random acts of kindness in about 5 minutes. During an extra long wait for the elevator, a student shared candy he had left over from an event with me. Then, at Pida Plaza [on our campus] by the food truck, which was only accepting tickets in exchange for their food...I didn't have a ticket, you couldn't buy a ticket, and as I was trying to figure it all out, a student behind me gave me his ticket - he had just eaten. Thanks to the sweet students at UNLV!

No comments:

Post a Comment