Monday, February 20, 2012

February 20

Another post from a friend! Thanks Louise for sharing.

i was just starting out on the track tonight to waste a little time before my weight class started, i had my towel, water and also my little wristlet purse which i didn't realize wasn't zipped shut....i took about four steps into the track and decided to shift all my junk around in my hands and inadvertently turned the purse upside down - it wasn't zipped shut and all my change and credit cards flew all over the track! the runners/walkers proceeded to step/jump around me and the mess i made, but a young girl that was on one of the treadmills close by jumped down and started helping me pick up my stuff! what a nice thing to do. yes, random acts of kindness mean a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment