Monday, February 6, 2012

February 6th

I had to go to Home Depot for work today. I was helped by a wonderful man, but that's not the point of this post.

While my employee was helping me, a gentleman came up and after being recognized by the worker, they started to have a conversation. It was obvious that my worker had been helping this man prior to helping me, and after new questions from the customer, the employee was focused to get the answers for this customer, which meant he stopped helping me. The customer kept apologizing to me for interrupting the worker with my project. I kept telling the man it was not a big deal, but it was nice of him to apologize for what he was doing. I am glad he got his answers and I got my job completed. The man didn't have to apologize, but I could tell he was sincere.

No comments:

Post a Comment