Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 31

I had a really bad day today. And at one point in the day I thought to myself, "what in the world am I going to write on the blog today? Nothing is good today". Then, amazing things happened. My husband said exactly the right things to make me feel better (as he always does), a friend emailed me positive words, and a quick post about my bad day on a board I am a part of resulted in texts and messages from a bunch of wonderful ladies. I realized that I am so very blessed to have all of these people and so many more in my life. And that, my friends, is what it's all about. The reason I started this blog was so I could get over bad days like today, and it worked. So just remember that your quick text or message just might make someone's day- those things did it for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment