Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 21

Today I drove a few hours to meet a friend for a play date. We ended up in Barstow, CA. It was a cold and very windy day, so after an hour of playing at the park, the kids needed to play inside. I called the main line for the outlet mall in the area to see if their food court had a play area for kids. The woman who answered was the best customer service representative I have ever worked with. She informed me that they did not have an area for kids. When I explained that we were from out of town and what we are looking for, he gave me a couple of ideas then offered to give me directions to those areas. None of those places were a part of her place of employment. I was so impressed at how willing she was to help us find a good place for our kids to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment