Sunday, January 1, 2012

Introduction to the blog

I believe that life is not always about the big things. I think when the small things are taken care of, they help create the big things.






That's why I am a fan of small, random acts of kindness. A person holding a door, a smile while walking by, or doing something without being asked can make a big difference in a person's day, even when it doesn't feel like a big thing.






With that, I am creating this blog to share one random act of kindness a day. I will do this for every day in 2012. It can be something that someone does for me, something I see, or a random act that is shared with me. I want to be reminded on my bad days that the small things can make an impact, and I hope you will share your random acts with me to share the good in people to others.



A reminder of beauty.


1 comment: