Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24

I was at the Mirage hotel today for a luncheon.  I went to the restroom prior to the lunch.  One of the cleaning crew and I had the following exchange.

Me:  Hello, how are you?
Her: Hello.  I'm having a great, great day
Me:  It must be a great day if you said it twice
Her:  It is.  I've got a job.  Actually, I've got a job I love, it makes me so happy
Me:  Good for you.  Hope you continue to have a great day!

You've got to love the great positive attitude from this woman.  She's doing a job most people would not want to do (cleaning bathrooms) yet she is HAPPY.  It helped get me out of a negative funk I was in and reminded me to keep things in perspective. 

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome.. I LOVE that attitude. :)
    Glad it helped clear the fog!

    ReplyDelete